At DX Antenna, we are proactively working on product manufacturing that is eco-friendly in order to preserve and co-exist with our global environment.
DX Antenna aims to create environmentally friendly products under its slogan “to become environment and people friendly.”
In all of our business activities, we are actively working to regulate hazardous chemical substances in the development and manufacturing of products for the domestic and overseas markets.
- Environmental Policy
- As the Elecom Group, DX Antenna considers the reduction of environmental impact to be one of the most important issues for realizing a sustainable society, and advocates the following environmental policy. We promote educational and training activities with the aim of instilling the policy in all employees at targeted sites, and putting the policy into practice.
1. Compliance with environmental laws and regulations
As the Elecom Group, DX Antenna complies with laws and regulations, rules, and other agreed requirements in relation to the environment.
2. Efficient use of resources and energy
As the Elecom Group, DX Antenna promotes the effective use of resources and energy, also strives to conserve the finite resources of the planet.
3. Realizing a recycling-oriented society
As the Elecom Group, DX Antenna contributes to realizing a recycling-oriented society.
4. Reduction of global environmental impacts
As the Elecom Group, DX Antenna aim product manufacturing that is eco-friendly, and sales activity.
5. Establishing and continuously improving environmental management systems
As the Elecom Group, DX Antenna sets targets based on the Environmental Policy, reviews them on a periodic basis, and strives to establish, implement, and continuously improve environmental management systems.
6. Publicizing and disseminating the Environmental Policy
As the Elecom Group, DX Antenna disseminates its Environmental Policy to all stakeholders within the Company, ensuring that it is understood by each employee, and promoting educational and training activities so that the policy can be put into practice. In addition, the Group uses documents and other measures to publicize the policy among external stakeholders, requesting their compliance and cooperation.
- Product Design Assessment
- From the product development and design stage, product assessments will be carried out with the aim of providing products that take safety and the environment into consideration, through resource conservation, energy conservation, recycling, and so on.
At every stage of the product life cycle, from production, sales, and distribution, to use and final disposal, we will promote the effective use of resources, control of waste, and recycling.
- Environmental Management System
- In December 1999, DX Antenna became one of the first in the industry to obtain the ISO 14001 international standard for environmental management systems.
DX Antenna has established an environmental management system, including the necessary processes and their interactions, in accordance with the requirements of the ISO14001 standard. We document, maintain and continuously improve.
- Compliance with environmental laws and regulations
- DX Antenna complies with laws and regulations, rules, and DX Antenna agreed requirements in relation to the environment.
Regulations (selected examples)
Basic Environment Act
Act on Promotion of Global Warming Countermeasures
Basic Act on Establishing a Sound Material-Cycle Society
Waste Management and Public Cleansing Act
Act on the Promotion of Effective Utilization of Resources
Act on the Promotion of Sorted Collection and Recycling of Containers and Packaging
Act on Recycling of Specified Kinds of Home Appliances
Act on Special Measures concerning Promotion of Proper Treatment of PCB Wastes
Act on Recycling of Specified Kinds of Home Appliances
Act on Rational Use and Appropriate Management of Fluorocarbons
RoHS 2 Directive
- Compliance with the RoHS Directive
- Based on the RoHS Directive approved by the European Parliament, DX Antenna will promote the total abolition of the 10 substances covered by the directive (lead, mercury, hexavalent chromium, cadmium, polybrominated biphenyls (PBB), polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE), bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP), butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP), dibutyl phthalate (DBP), diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP)).
This mark indicates that the product complies with the EU RoHS Directive.
EU RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) is a directive issued by the European Union restricting the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment. It restricts the use of the below 10 substances.
DX Antenna carries out checking and confirmation for product certification using data about hazardous substance content by percentage and measurements taken from samples.
We ask a third party to measure the samples.
- About THINK ECOLOGY mark
Conventionally, we establish as symbol indicating being product that “there is little more environmental load”.
In ELECOM group, we make more the target product, We mark and display and will continue making an effort to be able to choose as customer positively.
Indication standard policy
“We make “there is little more environmental load” for constant standard,
When we satisfy one of each item or more
We display “THINK ECOLOGY” mark in product packages.
To promote the making of product which “is product good than before,”
We establish expensive hurdle in each and do not squeeze target product,
We assume what is marked positively policy.
(the company environmental authorized standard)
|Environmental consideration||Authorized standard|
|The company environmental authorized standard||Energy saving||We work on energy saving and are product of electric power saving than standard product in the company of 10% or more or longer life design.|
|Resource saving||It is product which reduced weight of raw materials more than 10% in total while working on resource saving, and being standard product in the company and volume that is beyond EQC.|
|Waste reduction||We work on waste reduction and are product which made Manual to bundle with product paperless.|
|Quantity reduction of plastic||It is product which reduced ratio of plastic weight among raw materials more than 20% while working on environmental conservation, and being standard product in the company and volume with or more EQC in the product body.|
|We work on environmental conservation and are product which reduced weight in packing container of product of plastic than standard product in the company more than 20%.|
|We work on environmental conservation, and packing container of product is product comprised only of paper, corrugated cardboard plastic bag.|
|Use of recycling raw materials||We work on environmental conservation, and ratio of recycling raw materials among raw materials of main component and component of the product body is product exceeding 10%.|
|We work on environmental conservation and, in the packing container of product, are product that ratio is higher than 10% of recycling raw materials among raw materials.|
|Use of oil-based plastic substitute raw materials||We work on environmental conservation, and ratio of oil system plastic substitute raw materials among raw materials of main component and component of the product body is product exceeding 10%.|
|We work on environmental conservation, and, in the packing container of product, ratio of oil-based plastic substitute raw materials among raw materials is product exceeding 10%.|
|Recycling reuse promotion||We work on recycling reuse promotion, and recycling is product which can prove what is reused after main component and component of the product body scrap.|
※With standard product in the company, we do with the main force and represented product in each category among these our conventional products before moving into action, and starting.